Unlock the 5G opportunity
5G mobile subscriptions are set to reach 633 million at the end of 2021, and Omdia expects this number to grow to over 4.5 billion by the end of 2026.
As 5G attains mass market readiness in 2021, discover analysis and data that help service providers, vendors and enterprises understand the status and outlook for the global 5G market and develop the necessary strategies, roadmaps, launch plans and propositions to succeed.
Omdia's 5G Spotlight Service delivers market data and five-year forecasts for 5G subscriptions globally, tracks 5G auctions, network launches, and network-sharing deals, analyzes 5G consumer pricing and cellular private networks, identify market and technology shifts, discusses the evolving market dynamics, and more.
Key questions addressed:
- Which use cases in which markets offer the greatest potential?
- Which strategies and business models will be the most lucrative in monetizing 5G?
- How can 5G transform competitive positioning?
- How is the technology landscape evolving and which solutions are gaining traction?
- How is 5G rolling out in each market and what will be its rate of adoption?
It won't be too long before 5G becomes a must-have for consumers and enterprises alike. Prepare your business for 5G now and thrive in the 5G era. Learn more about how the 5G Spotlight Service helps you achieve your objectives by downloading the service overview now.